Buy Ticket Info
Special Bunnahabhain tasting evet - April 5th 2020
Join us for a very special Journey to Bunnahabhain, April 5th 2020
Bunnahabhain Whisky Tasting with Brand Ambassador Mike Brisebois
Where, Milestones Landsdowne
Click here for more infomation
The following informaton is regarding our main event. Whisky Ottawa 2020
Tickets sold online and at the gate (Note: NO additional online fee!).
Whisky Ottawa Festival information
- Saturday October 3rd, 2020
- Canadian War Museum, 1 Vimy Place, Ottawa, ON K1A 0M8, Canada
- VIP tickets, Floor opens at 6:00 PM
- General Admission tickets, Floor opens 7:00 PM
- LeBreton Gallery is the Grand Tasting Hall, festival closes a 10:00 PM
- Brand Seminars will be ongoing on the Grand Tasting Hall floor,
- Please note: While there are light snacks provided, it is highly recommended that participants have dinner before coming to Whisky Ottawa
- General admission tickets $145.00 per person (your ticket includes all samples, light snacks & entrance fee)
- VIP tickets are, $190.00 per person (your ticket includes entrance an hour earlier, and your exclusive VIP Tutored Whisky Tasting and gift all included in your VIP ticket,
- Brand Seminars, will be ongoing on the Grand Tasting Hall floor.
- Masterclass will be presented at 5:00 PM, prior to the Grand Tasting Hall opening,
- For more information on this Masterclass see below
- See “Buy Tickets” for more information, all tickets are plus HST,
NOTE ADJUSTMENTS IN PROGRAMMING FOR MASTERCLASSES
Whisky Ottawa has expanded our programming, the Masterclasses that are open to the general public will be held at the Alt Hotel, on the evening of Friday October 2, 2020. The VIP Tutored Whisky Tasting will still be presented at the CWM at 5:00 PM Saturday, October 3, 2020.
- Information on the 2020 Masterclasses and there ticket pakages will be posted soon!
- Masterclass will held Oct 2nd 2020, Alt Hotel
VIP Tutored Whisky Tasting: if you’re purchasing a VIP ticket your VIP Tutored Whisky Tasting is included.
- You do not have to register for the VIP Tutored Whisky Tasting.
- Please arrive no later then 4:15 PM. You will have to register and get seated for the start time of 5:00 PM.
- Your VIP ticket gets you on the sampling floor at 6:00 PM.
Please have dinner before the event, we only serve light snacks
This is a “smart casual” dress code event.
Would you like a private event or can't make it? Ask us about hosting a private version of this event for business or pleasure.
Send me an email Philip@kcevents.ca
No refunds on your ticket. Any transfers need approval from Whisky Ottawa